Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hybrid...

I made this up using a Rhonna Farrer free love digital kit that was available free from 2 peas.
Usually I might add something to a photo then print it out and scrap traditionally. But I quite liked the way this all sat together.
Its my entry into my 2nd NZ Dare. I often look and think man the talent that is there... its a Dare for me to post that I have done a Dare - LOL!

The words - which you cant read (sorry) are from the song that played as our first dance when we were married. It was sung by John McCall a country singer in Australia. He was one of my Dad's good friends so it was extra special.

Our song…

I want to share your life
every minute every day of your life
and I want you to know
that whatever you do
and where ever you go
Remember…

Someone loves you honey
no matter what
just be my girl baby
someone loves you honey
more than anything in the world

I’m so glad I’m the one
that you came to when you needed someone

that’s what my loves is for
it’s a shoulder to lean on
a boat in the storm
Remember…

Someone loves you honey
no matter what
just be my girl baby
someone loves you honey
more than anything in the world

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww thats a lovely song and your layout is awesome.....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout Julie.

Sharon said...

Terrific job on this one. I love the song lyrics - they go so well with the photo and I am sure bring back lots of memories. Thanks for playing along with the dare :)

lianne said...

awesome Julie

Mrs Frizz said...

Awesome layout Jules ... well done YOU!!!