Thursday, November 22, 2007

A meme

… seen on Hannah's blog

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments … what is it?
1. Produce: a pineapple
2. Bakery: raspberry jam fingers
3. Meat: salmon
4. Frozen: WW cookies and cream icecream
5. Dry goods: egg noodles

Let’s say we’re heading out for a weekend getaway. You’re only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what’s in your bag?
1. yoga pants
2. t-shirt
3. clean knickers

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. If you know what I mean
2. Ditto/Mwah - (these are in texts alot)
3. I love you
4. 1...2...3
5. I am so tired!!!

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn’t get to do, you’d probably be in a pretty irritable/bad mood?
1. Brush my teeth - gotta do that or I cant talk, lol
2. Tea table talk!!
3. Spend time in my scraproom

What are 3 things that you have in your room that have been with you for the longest amount of time?
1. The floral hat a friend made me when I turned 15
2. The white teddy mum gave me when I turned 16
3. My plunket book - its in my bedside table lol

If you were only allowed to listen to 5 of your CDs for the rest of your life, never adding anything else, which 5 could you listen to & be content with?
1. John Denver - Favourites
2. 80's on your radio
3. Pat Benetar - Best Shots
4. Bon Jovi - Cross Roads
5. Grease Soundtrack

You’re driving down the road, and suddenly you’re hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. Dazed and confused elderly driver in front
2. DH in the passenger seat being a backseat driver
3. That toad that just pulled in front of me with no warning!!

You just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We’re talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Reading a book
2. Spending time online (there goes the 3 hours - lol)
3. Scrapbooking
4. Deep cleaning a room
5. Shopping

We’re going to the zoo. But it looks like it could start storming, so it’ll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Monkeys
2. Giraffes
3. Kiwis

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show of your choice. You can pick between 5, so what are you deciding between?
1. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
2. NCIS
3. Boston Legal
4. Sea Patrol
5. The View

You’re hungry for ice cream. I’ll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavours can I pile on for ya?
1. Pinky
2. Caramel chunks
3. Banana choc chip

Somebody stole your purse … in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what’s in there?
1. Wallet
2. Cellphone
3. Address Book
4. WW meeting book
5. Camera

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let’s pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Writer
2. Geologist
3. Talk Show Host
4. Air Force Pilot

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things that you should or should not do, what would they be?
1. Keep having fun - you will grow up soon enough
2. Keep it fun - don't take risks and ask yourself WWJD
3. Stay in school!!!
4. That boy in that band is bad news! ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your answers, Julie! It's true, you really do learn a lot of things about person from these memes!