Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Busy, busy

not anymore! Yippee I'm packed for The Retreat - I don't think I'm taking that much do you - although my desk has never looked so tidy and lonesome. Only 2 more sleeps for me and then its a weekend of scrapbooking, and fun with fabulous friends. Sounds almost amazingly to good to be true!
Tomorrow I have to bake (okay my wall oven is busted but I'm sure I can whip up muffins in my benchtop oven - they are actually quite yummy cooked in that because the top gets a wee crust) and I have to go to the supermarket and stock the cupboards for Leo and the kids so they dont tell me they starved and had to have takeaways for every meal! I have to keep it basic because Leo's idea of cooking is peeling a massive pot of potatoes... thats it lol!

I have been surfing around for some different storage ideas and whats out there is just fabulous, some ideas are really doable - I say doable because honestly some very lucky people have scraprooms that the done over with the budget we have to do over the kitchen!
If you get the time check out this - Michelle sent it to me and I told Leo it looked easy and he has measured my bookcase that sits behind my scrap table - so maybe I will have this in the very close future : sticker storage.
But I just love these Ribbon Rings, I have oodles of ribbon but hardly any of it is on reels so the gorgeous little ribbon holders are no use to me. My ribbon is in glass jars all nicely muddled up.

In my travels on the WWW I find so many cool creative ideas but this one just 'rocks'. Jess and I are going to head out to Riverton in the near future - it has the best rocks for this and have a go at making these.

And a great site for all you challenge junkies. One goal I set myself this year to journal more - check out The Journaler's Junction for the neatest prompts and challenges and inspiration.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very organised - packed already! I'm sure you'll have a great time. I soooo wish I could come ... perhaps next year? (think I said that last year though, LOL)

Mrs Frizz said...

Talk about Mrs Organised ... crikey!!!

One more sleep to go - woo hoo!!! Then it's scrap till ya drop [or something].

Beverley said...

All packed up and ready to go! Have fun and thanks for all the links off to have a look now.

Shell said...

Wow you're super organised!!! You girls are going to have a fab weekend :) I'm off to check out the links!