Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Scrap Camp '08

The Scenery
The Layouts
It was a very fun weekend, a total eyeopener for me. I learnt some new things. Some of those new things I would have preferred to stay in the dark about. I don't think I will ever forget the drive up and the first hand experience of bad tourist drivers - being passed by a camper van on the Devils Staircase and seeing a couple of camper vans coming the other way really gets the heart pumping.
Queenstown is a stunning place to visit at any time of the year, and this weekend was no exception. The Lakeland was gorgeous - thanks to the organizers for fabulous accommodation, fabulous food and thank you to Scrapbook Outlet and Scrapbook Essentials for the fabulous make intakes. I've made the acrylic album, will share later. I'm planning to print some pictures to do the chipboard album. I think I had a wonderfully productive weekend scrapping wise. Now the trick is to keep the momentum going and try to scrap more on a more regular basis.

5 comments:

Shell said...

Wow Julie!!! You have been so productive (and creative!) at scrap camp :D So pleased you had a great time and yep you've got to watch out for those drivers!!

Alison said...

Great layouts, sounds like you had a great time. Its always good when you have the motivation to scrapbook and you can produce lots of layouts in such a short time. And then of course there is having the time to actually scrapbook.

Beverley said...

Wow - you are a scrapping master! Beautiful layouts, it sounds like scrap camp was awesome.

Mrs Frizz said...

Cracker photos Jules ... loved your layouts up there and they look brilliant all lined up here on your blog.

And I too know all about nutty tourist drivers.

Lara said...

so cool to have you there :-) Had a run in on the bridge here today... wasn't even a tourist.. one lane bridge... go on the green light right? well he went on a red, I went on a green... he had to back off the bridge!