Sunday, April 29, 2007

I pop out for a minute...

And when I get back I find I have been tagged - not once, not even twice but three times! LOL - thankfully they are all the same tag!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves, people who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. My brother broke my front tooth with a fire poker when I was about 8 years old - I don't think I ever teased him again...
2. I moved 6 times in 2 years when Ashleigh was a baby...
3. I can't sleep if my feet are hot - so they have to be out of the blankets - BUT I cant hang them over the side - there might be something under my bed!!!
4. I love purple winegums...
5. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints...
6. I belong to Greenpeace...
7. I like to write stories...

I'm not going to tag anyone because I think all my scrapn' friends have been tagged. Makes for interesting reading.
I have several blogs to catch up on - friends forgive me - we went on holiday and were away 8 days.
I will blog on that when I get my photos loaded.
Hugs

Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers...the mind can never break off from the journey.

4 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Welcome back NanJules ... I'm sure it goes without saying that you will have had a ball ...

Look forward to catching up.

P.S. hot feet - have you got the boogey man under your bed - ROFLMAO

Hannah said...

Well, you didn't just pop out for "a minute" did you!! LOL ;-)

Purple wine gums are my favourite too. Not that I'm a huge lolly fan, but I do like them ;-)

PS. Nice to have you back :-)

Steeped in Beautea said...

welcome back from holiday. Ouch at that tooth. Hmm purple winegums!!

Christi said...

Hehehe, I am the same way with my feet! That is one part of my body I can not stand to get hot. I can't even stand to wear shoes and socks lol. Because if my feet sweat, I freak out lol. I'm not worried about hanging mine over the bed though but need them out. DH doesn't understand lol.