Monday, August 20, 2007

Jack-Time

My layout is completed for this months Jack. I just loved Christi's layout. I had a lot of fun 'lifting' this idea.
The title is the bum of Brooke's pants she was wearing - very appropriate. LOL. The wee fairy and the papers were a freebie from ages ago - one of the magazines was kind enough.

When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into thousands of pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. (from Peter Pan)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Peter Pan. That wee Brooke is such a cutie. lovely to see layouts of her.

Anonymous said...

What a cool layout Julie. Brook is a sweetie. And she has grown heaps.

Unknown said...

Julie great layout.I love your title idea!!
Wow Brooke has grown so much and she is so cute.