Thursday, October 25, 2007

Whoa Jack!!

I was surfing around and realized I hadn't done this months Jack!! Okay so this month has had a life of its own and flown by. I know I'm a challenge junky and lately I seem to be a nick of time junky as well - LOL.
Anyhoo here is my Jack of the extremely talented Delys Crams layout.Buttons, stitching and the ever present glitz...and of course the gorgeous shot of Brooke - perfect ;o)

If I could sit on the porch with God, the first thing I would do is thank him for you.... author unknown

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute! I love those coloured buttons, they look awesome.

Beverley said...

Yeah - love the star buttons too - and the stitching. She's so cute!

Monique said...

Julie great to see you are getting lots out of different challenges...they are great creative prompts! Love your Jack, those star buttons with the stitching look fab with that gorgeous baby pic!

I'll be posting the winner up tomorrow afternoon..good luck!

Shell said...

Love all the little buttons! And that photo is too cute :D

Mrs Frizz said...

G O R G E O U S ...