Monday, October 1, 2007

Jess loves me

I already knew that - LOL, but she was busy creating today and made me this...Each little card says something so sweet and honestly put a lump in my throat.

Things about Mum
- You Rock
-You Are Always There
- I Love You
- You Never Let Anyone Down
- You Are One Cool Mum
- I Would Never Forget What You Do
- It Wouldn't Be The Same Without You
- You Are The Best

If nothing else Lord, please let this little girl always hold me in such high esteem and
don't let me do anything to break her faith in me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, how sweet!! What a little sweetheart she is! But I'm sure everything she wrote is 100% true and always will be :-)

Anonymous said...

that was so beautiful to read Julie. Go Jess for being so caring and thoughtful.She has a great role model in her mum though.

Mrs Frizz said...

How cool is that ... and something for you to treasure for always. Wow wee. You are going to have to put that up on the wall in your scrapping room.

Shell said...

That is just gorgeous Julie! What a wonderful present and I'm sure she will always remember how awesome you are :)

Mrs Frizz said...

Just had to put up a wee note [on your blog ...]

Happy birthday to YOU
Happy birthday to YOU
Happy birthday to a very special friend ... [YOU]
Happy birthday to YOU!!!!

Enjoy your day!!!!