Saturday, February 16, 2008

A bit of housecleaning

I've had a bit of fun playing with the template - all a learning curve - but fun! My blinkies don't work anymore - but I will find them and reinsert them to their rightful places.

So A Quick Catch Up!!


This is my first layout that will ultimately make up my Book of Me.
I have always wanted to do one.





Layouts to share...
The month of January flew past for us, we had plenty to keep us well and truly busy.
Lots of BBQs, day trips and visiting friends and family and weekends in Nokomai helped make the summer holidays just zoom past.
A day trip to Dunedin to visit the amazing butterfly collection at the museum, and of course The Cadbury Factory. A picnic lunch in the Botanical Gardens - which are truly beautiful!
We took in a Rodeo - which Leo and I just loved but Josef totally surprised us by being upset at the calf roping - he didn't like seeing the calves tossed to the ground. This from a boy who got stroppy in the video store because I wouldn't let him hire a playstation game called "Kill All Humans" Jess enjoyed it for about an hour, and then read her book. Ash took the kids home with her so Leo and I could enjoy the rest of the show in peace.And then January turned into February and my son started Junior High. So far he loves it. He has a fabulous teacher who has had a deaf student before and is pretty clued up in dealing with that, which is a huge load of our minds because High School is a whole different ballgame to Primary.I hope you don't mind the super fast catch up - lol - I have some layouts just itching to be put on paper but I hadn't had a chance to get back to blogger all week.
So till next time...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new look..
love the new layouts..
love your new photo...
lovely to catch up on your news..
love it all!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great, the new colours are fab!
Wow you have been super busy, both scrapping (great pages!) and with vacations and family stuff. Nice to hear an update from you! :-)

Vicki said...

Nice to catch up on your news again Julie. Love your layouts especially the one with Brooke walking.

You have certainly had a busy time over the holidays.

Beverley said...

Nice to catch up with your layouts and life.

Anonymous said...

oh like the new template. Sounds like a busy but enjoyable few months.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Julie, love the layouts, the new template and your update!

Anonymous said...

Good article , this article make some interesting points.

House Cleaning information