Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lookie Here

Thanks Trace for the totally neat wee "Funky Blog.
Now I have to admit I could never figure out how people seem to know that my blog had been updated - almost before I knew??!! I have the subscription doohickey but that has a few hours delay.
Anyhoo I was reading on the SE forum about Bloglines and you could have quite literally seen the lightbulb go on over my head. Now I have loaded all the blogs I read on regular basis onto it and you would think I invented it - man it rocks!! :o)
I can see this being a major time saver. So big thanks to Hannah for her random post that got me there

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wont say a word about the light bulb moment. But lets say it saves me time having to blog hop.

Mrs Frizz said...

Right then buddy, when the puta is all set up next week, you can show me about this bloglines thing ... I'm thinking that I might need to do whatever needs done to make it happen.

Beverley said...

Whoever did invent bloglines must be as smart as you then! Can't say that it saves me time though - I just read way more blogs, my list just gets longer and longer.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!!

But haha, I agree with Beverley ... since I started using Bloglines the number of blogs I read has tripled!! LOL :-)

Vicki said...

Thats soooo funny. I thought you ladies were well and truly up on all this blog stuff.

Gotta agree with Beverley about the number of blogs that get read though and the list just keeps going and going. Certainly does save a lot of time though.

Shell said...

Yep that's me too... had that 'light bulb' moment a few months back and now got WAY too many blogs to keep up with LOL