Monday, February 18, 2008

Pay it forward.

Now Neen PIFed me this gorgeous notebook - how cool is that. So I will pick a name from my comment box of todays post and PIF someone - gotta love this piffing - lol!!
Neen also had the task of scrapping a layout for me in response to a draw at Jack Me Up in December. I emailed her a photo and she sent this back - it is stunning Neen!! Thank you so much.And to round out this post - I have a sneak peek - I have completed 2 layouts for an ezine and just love them - had to share - lolThank you all for the wonderful comments about my layouts - it is amazing to read them and it gives me those warm fuzzies that so many of you like what I do.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The layout Neen did for you is just lovely, and the ideas book is very, very cute!!! How sweet is she?

PIF is a great concept. I did it a while back on my blog (so don't include me for the draw on yours, better to let somebody else win and do some PIFing of their own).

Anonymous said...

love the owl in your layout and that layout that Neen created was great. Your wee pif notebook that she created is awesome.

Roo said...

Cool notebook and lo. I love your lo's previous post too - awesome - love the one you did for jack me up

Anonymous said...

happy mail is cool!!
love what neen did for you!!
Gaye aka austinpower!

Alison said...

Wow PIF what a great idea and that book is very cool. It inspires me to cover my book i have filled with poems and quotes that i use for scrapbooking

Vicki said...

Yay for happy mail. How cool.

Loving the owls and would love to see the full layouts. Guess we will have to wait.

Anonymous said...

ohh can't wait to see the full layouts. Aren't those owl stamps just the cutest!!
What a gorgeous LO Neen has done for you.

Mrs Frizz said...

Yep, you have been scrapping up a storm ... looking good ... can't wait for you to share your layouts instead of sneak peeks ...

Trace said...

You have been busy. Loving those sneek peeks - looks like some gorgeous colours going on there. Great notebook from Neen too!

Jane said...

very lovely I did a heart shaped notebook for my friends birthday so neat to do .Neen is so talentd love the LO great blog by the way.Tilly

Anonymous said...

wow julie your layouts are so cool - I must come over and have a good look at it.
sue

Megan R said...

LOL, definitely midly addicted! But I love that you do them all!!! I wish I did as many as I posted. All really great layouts too!!