Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jack

My take on the Jack being run over at Kiwi Jack Me Up - awesome challenge this. I really love the way this one turned out.
And a few more layouts to share. I have folder after folder of summers at Nokomai so I have trying to scrap at least one layout a week of what we get up to when we are at the crib. Because of the amount of photos I have, I've found Becky Higgins Sketch book a treasure trove of fabulous inspiration.
And these two layouts are the Friday Night Challenge and the Fortnightly Sketch Challenge from over at SE. I'm a mildly addicted challenge junkie don't you think?

10 comments:

Lara said...

gorgeous layouts Julie!

Trace said...

You have been busy Julie - great layouts. And I can't believe how quick Brooke is growing up! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

you have been busy Julie and I like your take on the SE challenges. I like you have completed these as well and just need to upalod them.......way to go on your goal of completing a layout a week, you are well and truly ahead of your goal.

Beverley said...

More beautiful layouts - go you! Really love your 'material girl' one - simply beautiful! And she has adidas shoes?!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are a scrapping machine!! I love the layouts, especially the Material Girl page. So cute!!

Julie said...

Hi Bev, the adidas shoes where a baby shower gift from a friend who works at Rebel Sports - we spent quite some time ahhing over the size lol.

Vicki said...

I love your challenge entries especially the Material Girl with the felt fusion. I have so much of this stuff but keep forgetting to use it. Great idea.

Mrs Frizz said...

Wow you are a wee scrapping machine ... and pleased to see that Mr Mojo is sitting just nicely on your shoulder.

I laughed at the Material Girl ... too cute ... and thought it hilarious that our little Miss JJ found more pleasure reading than watching the antics at the rodeo ...

tanyaleigh said...

You have been busy there Julie, great layouts.

Monique said...

Hi Julie, just catching up on the Jacks...love the clean look of your version, great colour combo too, thanks for playing along the new one goes up this Saturday!