Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ohhhhh Jack....

I wasn't sure if I was going to do this Jack - it was way cool - but so totally out of my comfort zone.
I cant seem to get as creatively creative as the others do - when I put to much on a page it bugs me - but I like it when others do it - go figure!!
Any way here is what I did just for the fun of it...
A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me...
They must be gods!
A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me...
I must be a god!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is cute, Julie!! And different - you scrapped an animal not a person, and I like it! Very cool indeed. I'm glad you did this Jack!

Anonymous said...

lol oh this is so freaky because mine is sitting on scrap table and my subject is Koko the cat. freaky we think alike at times. LOve your layout by the way.

Raewyn aka whinney said...

Good on you for taking on this jack challenge, you DID IT! Looks great, love your Prince Charming kitty!
Raewyn

Anonymous said...

Great layout Julie! And your kitty looks totally like a puss-god! :)

Monique said...

Very, very cute! Thats what I love about jacking is that everyone puts their very own spin on it...I love that you pushed yourself to try this Julie, what a great result!

Mrs Frizz said...

Wow - go you - this layout rocks and you have well and truly thought outside the square ... cool.

Beverley said...

What a simply 'charming' layout. I love it! Love the colours, love the subject, love the quote ... love it all!