Saturday, September 8, 2007

I blinked and my week was over

Ever felt that way!!?? Between working and the children I think I ended each day in a daze!
Anyway I just wanted to quickly upload some layouts that I've completed recently - thank goodness I can leave my work in progress laying around, some of this sits for days before I can get back to it!This layout is for the challenge posted by Neen here on her new blog. I wasn't sure I would do this one because I never liked the song - LOL - but then I came across this photo and couldnt resist - it was so appropriate.

Fabulous news is Josef has been accepted to Boys High School - he is so excited. They have an orientation day next month - he cant wait now! Please Lord let him keep this enthusiasm for school and this love of learning - please!

4 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Well then my friend, you have been scrapping up a storm ... go you!!!!!

Yep, I too hope that Josef remains enthusiastic about the next step in his school life ... the young man in growing up.

Anonymous said...

You've been busy, Julie! Great layouts, I love the one for Neen's challenge, what a great subject to choose! Love it!

I'm like you, I would not cope if I couldn't leave my layouts lying around ... I often need to go back to them days/weeks later due to lack of scrapping time! LOL :-)

Great news about Josef - that's really really cool!

Anonymous said...

wow you have been a scrapping machine well done. Love your take on Neens challenge that looks awesome!! Cnograts on Josef being accepted that fantastic news.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Josef's acceptence.

Your layouts are great, look's like you have been very busy.

I loved the groovy baby page....lol