Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Chantilly Lace and a Pretty Face....

I was so thrilled to share this wonderful day with Rachel and Brendon! It was a full on day starting with hair and makeup, collecting cakes, balloons, making salads, getting my kids ready, chasing Kaleb around the house. That wee dude was just a right wee terror at the house - he lost Rachels gold chain - panic stations as we tossed the house looking for it, he refused to get dressed, thought the bed was an excellent trampoline. BUT - at the ceremony - he was a dream child - so sweet, he watched his Mum and Dad with wide eyes! All 3 of Rachels boys were angels this day - she was so proud of them.
I think Rachel was stunning and seeing her standing by Brendon bought tears to my eyes as she realised a dream of becoming "Mrs Jones".

A Wedding Prayer

Today is the beginning.
In the years that lie ahead
May you always share the love you have
This day as you are wed.


I pray you'll each be one on whom
The other can depend,
And may you share not only love,
But be each other's friend.

Some hopes may not be realized,
Some dreams may not come true,
But many of them will, I know,
To bless the two of you.


Within the home that you will have,
I pray you'll always find
Contentment, joy, security,
Good health and peace of mind.


(P.S - these photos are my last few days Photo of the Day - LOL)


5 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow, gorgeous photos! You all look stunning, especially Rachel. I didn't realise she didn't have a blog anymore ... so please pass on my congratulations and best wishes!

tanyaleigh said...

WOW! Everyone looks gorgeous. Julie can you please pass on my congratulations to Brendon and Rachel. Looks like a fab day and the weather was good for the special day.

Janine said...

awwww talk about warm fuzzies looking at those photos. You all look stunning and Rach and Brendon look so happy. Laughed about Kaleb.

Mrs Frizz said...

Pics look pretty neat ... so I can now post more on my blog you reckon? Rach and Brendon's boys behaved brilliantly throughout the afternoon and evening when I was around - they can be proud of them ... they did well. It was a big day for one and all.

Love the pic of you and Rach lying on the bed ... very scrappable me thinks - lol.

Kelly Slattery said...

Absolutely brilliant. I'm so glad you are sharing the pics - there's nothing quite like weding & baby pics - love 'em!!!

And my my my isn't little Brookey growing like a weed...looks like a rose though :o)