Thursday, February 15, 2007

Photo Of The Day #3

Well, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Tell me, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
'Cause I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who?)
The Who

LOL - okay had a bit of fun with todays photo. Josef got a C.S.I Forensic Facial Reconstruction Kit for Christmas - he has been making it up slowly... He finished it today - Leo and I think its definitely the missing link! Instead of a poem today I think the theme song for C.S.I is a little more appropriate...

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Oooh, it looks kinda freaky! But very cool, and something a boy his age would love! I agree that your "theme song" goes well with the photo ;-)

Mrs Frizz said...

I'm sure that young Josef has had a blast making it up ...