Thursday, March 29, 2007

My name is

Julie - LOL - I hope you already knew that!
I was blog catching up - some of my favourite bloggers blog relentlessly - and I made a pact with myself not to spend so much time on the computer - so now when I come online I spend twice as long catching up. Not to worry - makes for better time spent than telly!
Anyway - I came across this link over at Janine's, what does your name mean, but with a few juicy bits tossed in!
My information was quite cool...
Julie
~ Julia ~
(Latin)

~ meaning ~

Youthful

~ motivation ~
Motivated to help others

~ character ~
Does not get rattled

~ feelings ~

A person who loves life

~ intelligence ~
Known for their inventiveness

~ spiritual ~
Has a free spirit

~ nature ~
Considered to be obliging

~ inherent ~
You are enthusiastic with all you do

I'd be so interested to know what people who know me well thought of these :)
All the old baby books say Julie means 'downy faced' - what the heck does downy faced mean? And what were my parents thinking?

Scrap updates - The monthly swap this month at Scrapbook Essentials is SCRAPS - I haven't met a scrapper yet who can throw her scraps out - so it was so neat to be challenge to use them!! I got a fabulous envelope of basic Grey scraps to use and these 2 photos begging to be scrapped! This layout was for the sticker fortnightly challenge - use some stickers on your page - I've got an embarrassing amount of stickers - so it was fun to got through them all again - bonus is I have some pinned to the board I plan to use soon!
Do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and your children's children. (Deuteronomy 4:9)

4 comments:

Janine said...

you have been busy Julie. Must say I have no idea what downey face means. So do you think your meanings sum you up.

Julie said...

LOL - probably all except - 'does not get rattled'
I'm young at heart, love helping others, definitely love life, I scrap therefore I am inventive, still a bit of the old free spirit lingers n me, I'm obliging if it suits me to be ;) and yes I'm a very enthusiastic trier!!

Hannah said...

Great layouts, Julie! I think it is amazing what you can do with scraps. I've done several entire layouts using only scraps and no full pieces of PP!!

Love that verse you've put at the bottom of your post, too :-)

Roo said...

Yeah I like that verse too. Cool lo's.
And I was just reading your quirks too - I hear you on the parking bit lol