Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quirky Me??

Nah - I'm so normal its painful - LOL I got tagged by the lovely Rochelle and Tanya - both from Christchurch - I have to list 5 quirky things about myself?!?! Hmm...

1. I am a compulsive door checker - I have broken several doorhandles to our back door checking that it is actually locked.
2. I wont hang underwear on the line, even if I am home all day! And I hang my washing out in order small things on the inside, big things on the outside, I turn everything right way in before pegging it out. When I bring in the laundry I have to fold it immediately else it bugs me!
3. I cant parallel park - I need 2 parks to get my car into a park and then you could probably park a bus between me and the curb and I get seriously stressed if someone parks to close to me!
4. I smile at strangers constantly, I enjoy the thought that I made even one persons moment a little brighter (if not then I at least made them worried I was nutty).
5. I cant sleep if Leo is not home. His job is dangerous and he does a lot of 4 wheel driving up mountains and flying in helicopters. When he is away I just cant rest, when I hear him come in the door I fall a sleep instantly!

See I am not quirky - not really - LOL. You want quirky go check some of the other ladies who's blogs I read...LOL
I am going to tag Rachel and Michelle - because I know them and I want to know their quirks - plus I can also see how often they read my blog - nah nah :)

4 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Ha ha - I read it and check it whenever I go blog reading - just to see how often you update it ... lol

Quirk tag ... well I will have to think about that one overnight ...

Rochelle said...

Love what you said about making someone's day brighter! A smile certainly goes a long way. :) This tag was fun, so great to learn little things about each other.
Hope this little smile brightens your day :)

Janine said...

hmmm Mike folds the washing as he gets it off the line. The smile one is great. I hang the big things out first too when it comes to the washing.

Hannah said...

Oooh, I'm excited to hear about your laundry habits!! I'm sooo similar to you in that regard!! I do hang my underwear on the line though ;-)

Had to laugh about you smiling at everybody - that is something more people should do!! Go you!