Friday, December 29, 2006

Rain, rain go away

Go somewhere you are needed - like a desert!! I have weeds in my garden that are threatening to mutate into new species if I don't get the chance to pull them out. Unfortunately when its not raining I really can't be bothered getting into the gardens!
We had the neatest power failure last night - we had no lights - but I was able to use the computer and Leo was watching TV! Some poor man was called out and had to climb the pole out on the street and fix the phase that had blown. I kind of liked the candles everywhere...Jess has been busy today - being my wee glamour girl, she was cleaning out her wardrobe and found a stash of Ashleigh's old Sabrina's Secrets makeup. I don't like makeup on little girls but I thought she looked so sweet - and I thought she did a nice job!
I went over to Meg's yesterday and got my monthly kit - I have been in a bit of scrapping rut - every time I sit down to do something I get interrupted - and I want to get into my scrap room and get some pages done! I was so pleased with the kit this month - I love the Blush range and all the bits that come with it are awesome! It really got the creative juices stirring.

4 comments:

Rachel J said...

I love the Candles Julie they look so nice with the dark background. I can't wait to get scrapping either but I just don't seem to able to find the time!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Jess, if these pics that Mum took of you don't get her back into some serious scrapping, I'm thinking Mum is in trouble. You look absolutely gorgeous young lady ... all grown up ...

Hannah said...

Ugh, bummer about the rain!!!
Jess looks simply lovely, and I hope you enjoy doing some scrapping with the new kit - can't wait to see what you create!!

Janine said...

so Jess is a pink lover??? she looks good in pink. Nice photos. I too am a candle lover. I managed to get some wedding done yesterdayb efore the rain came in the afternoon.