Friday, December 8, 2006

Whew - I made it!

I can't get over how "ME" - self taught techno junkie was absolutely stumped by setting up a blog!!
I have been attempting this for several weeks now and came within a hairsbreath of throwing this computer, hard drive and all connected bits and pieces out the window!! Everytime I thought I had it right I would get invalid this and invalid that - I really have some lovely names for invalid!!
I am going to go set up a slide show, simply because everyone else has one and they are so cool!
I've been linking and looking and generally having a lot of fun - ladies from the scrapbook essentials forum your blogs are so amazing I have alot to learn - but they are so distracting - I meant to simply link up but have spent the last hour reading!!!
I'm off to have lunch and then I'm parent help for my sons class - they are going rock climbing. I have a people mover for a car and a digital camera - therefore I am very useful to my son's teacher...
Hopefully back later to add more neat nifty things to my blog!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Julie
Your blog is flash! I am on SE forum....I will add you to my list of blogs to visit. Good on you for starting your own blog!

tanyaleigh said...

WTG Julie! Welcome to blog world, your blog is cool. Will add you to my list.

Creative Options said...

Hi Julie, your blog looks great...love the santa clock, very festive!

Unknown said...

Awesome to see your Blog Julie.Enjoy.

Mrs Frizz said...

You go girl - I will add you to my blog list [when I figure out how] ... the trials of technology. Looking good.

Hannah said...

Welcome to Bloggerland, Julie!! I've added you to my Bloglines and my links. Hope to see you posting more, it looks great so far!

Beverley said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Julie. Will add you to my blog links when I get organised.