Saturday, December 9, 2006

Secret Santa

has been and I feel so spoilt!
I have never seen the Queen & Co letters before, I just love the wee compact they come in. I am going to be able to do so much with all of this. Thank you so much Secret Santa!
Secret Santa was the brainchild of Debbie - scrappy girl from the Scrapbook Essentials forums. We put our names in the hat and she paired us off.

I had an absolute blast yesterday watching Josef's class rockclimbing. the kids were so gungho - no fear at all. Josef made it all the way to the top, he thought he was just so cool!

3 comments:

Neen and Mike said...

Look at you with your blog! Wo hoo!
You've done so well!

Hannah said...

Santa has been good to you, too!! I'm still waiting for mine!!

The rock climbing looks a lot of fun, I bet they had a great time!

Kelly Slattery said...

Well done Josef!!!

And yay for Secret Santa!! Looks like everyone is getting lovely gifts!