Monday, January 8, 2007

Brooke has gone back to hospital

Hopefully just for the night, she has jaundice and is quite yellow. Poor Ashleigh is beside herself. After having a blissful introduction to motherhood she doesn't like the scary bits at all. I'm hoping everything will be just fine and Brooke just needs a little extra special attention.

Jess and Josef have been keeping themselves very occupied - they have this massive cleaning urge! Its quite nerve wracking trying to guess what they want to clean next! Josef decided he wanted to clean the craft cupboard (bottom 2 shelves of the linen cupboard) he was looking for something and Jessica is not the tidiest of children - she just cant understand "put it back where you got it from". Of course once Josef started pulling things off the shelves jess thought this looked like fabulous fun.I'm going to have to give the cupboard a big clean out when they go back to school - I cant find anything!!! LOL - but they are so proud of their efforts.
Jess then decide she wanted her room changed around so Leo had to move beds, dressers, desks all morning till Jess was satisfied! I heard some not so nice things been said about the canopy over Jess's bed!Josef spent the better part of the day building a dragon fort. Its great that the kids can do so much themselves and not be reliant on the television for entertainment.

3 comments:

Janine said...

My thoughts are with you and Ash and Brooke at this time. Um I love that bed that Jess has. I would love a king size bed like that....Mike........

Hannah said...

Awww, poor Brooke! And poor Ash! I'm sure she'll be fine though. My friends' babies all had jaundice and for each of them one night under the lamps really helped, and everything was cool afterwards. I'm sure the same will be true for Brooke. Give Ash a big hug from me! I know it is hard when your baby isn't well - I have been there and I know it's tough.

PS. Tell Jess I love her bed!! So pretty and the canopy is beautiful!

tanyaleigh said...

Awww, Ashleigh, I'm sure Brooke will be just fine. All 3 of my boys had jaundice and they were all fine. She will be home before you know it. Take Care
Jess, I love your bed. I never had anything like that when I was little....lucky you!