Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Finally it feels like summer

And it feels like someone has wrapped my head in stuffing!! I have such rotten hayfever!!! Add to it the case of bronchitis I've had since early December and all I want to do is kick the kids of the tramp so I can lie on it and read my book!! The hayfever gives me head rushes - all the sound disappears and my head seems to fill with a loud rushing water sound - quite an awful sensation. None of the over the counter stuff is helping so I'm hanging out for my GP to open tomorrow! The worse thing I'm finding is that I'm missing so much of the conversation going on around me and find I interrupt at daft times - quite embarrassing! Thankfully everybody still loves me!

But the kids and Leo are loving the warm, sunny spell and have been outside playing. Except for a while when we got a visit this afternoon from Michelle and Nathan. Of course it was up to the bedroom for the boys to check out the Playstation!

Thank you so much Michelle for the gorgeous wee outfit you bought Brooke! I love the wee pink hanger - and the over the shoulder spill bib - so cool! Ashleigh is so thrilled with all the love and kindness coming from people! She especially loves the handmade cards from you and Rachel - she thinks your both so clever!! Josef has been cleaning his room!! He is turning into a neat freak! I'm not complaining but he uses way to much furniture polish!! LOL - he decided he wanted to learn how to use the lux tonight, his mate Brayden can use their lux - so of course Josef wanted a crack - this is the kind of peer pressure I can handle! LOL!!!

Not to be outdone - Jessica decided she was going to cook tea tonight - we had a yummy, yummy barbeque. Jessica stood right by Leo and gave orders and was so chuffed when Leo let her put the kebabs on by herself.

4 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Nan Jules poor you,
Enjoyed my visit and that wee grand-daughter of yours is as a cute as button - tiny though - those wee ears, wee fingers and tiny little toes ... too cute. Enjoy and cherish the memories.

Janine said...

ummmmmm I just typed a message and it wouldnt post. I said I enjoyed the slide show above. Hope you feel well soon and also giggled at Joesf's cleaning phase.

Hannah said...

Ugh, my hayfever has been terrible lately as well! I hope you are able to get some relief soon. It is horrid!!

Looks like Jess is a dab hand on the BBQ - great job! Hopefully she'll continue to enjoy it and you'll be getting lots of nights off cooking dinner over the summer!

tanyaleigh said...

I hope you have your hayfever sorted Julie and are feeling better. Brooke is just so beautiful. Didn't Jessica do well on the BBQ. Great photo's there.