Friday, January 26, 2007

When catching up on other peoples blogs...

Double check that you haven't been tagged! LOL I was reading through Hannahs blog and was really enjoying it. Then I seen she tagged me! I haven't been blogging long so its gonna be tough to fulfill this tag - but here goes

"Go through your archives and find the post that best fits the words listed."

Something Serious
I was dreadfully sentimental last night and Josef's earlier life was a minor drama
I miss Josef
or the awful accident my Brother-in-law had.. and Ashleigh's flatmates!!
Time to..

Something Romantic
maybe not romantic to some but Leo not overly big on displays of affection so when he does things like this I love him so much - LOL
gadgets, gadgets

All About Me
hmmm - I havent done much yet on myself - maybe this one will fit the bill
Life
this isn't great but it gives you a good idea of the kind of person I am
Good Grief

Something Funny
This was easier - my family keep me entertained!!
Ashleigh
and the quote and my cat do their job to...
Simple Pleasures


Okay - well that was an experience - thanks Hannah - it was cool doing that!
Me - I'm going to tag Kelly and Michelle and Rachel and Tanya or anyone else that feels like taking the challenge!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

"... check you haven't been tagged" ... LOL Julie, too funny!

Thanks for taking up the challenge, and I hope you enjoyed doing it - I know I did!!

PS. I know you haven't been blogging long, but you found plenty of posts so well done!

Janine said...

I second what hannah said, even though you haven't been blogging long you still found heaps of posts.....