Sunday, January 7, 2007

Good Grief

where does the time go??!! I feel like its whizzing by at warp speed - there is probably some little boy in a bigger galaxy playing with the remote control that operates my life! I wish he would push the "frame by frame" button, because I sure do feel like I'm missing things. Lately when we are in the car I have momentary mini panics if I don't see a head - like "oh my gosh did I leave Jess at the warehouse?"
I've had a full on week but cant seem to remember exactly what I've done!! LOL! That sounds so bad. I think with Ashleigh being here all day, every day the time flies just gazing adoringly at Brooke - a major time buster that one - LOL. I mean how can you resist this face?I'm going to be getting back on track weight wise tomorrow - I dusted off my all my old notes and my favourite exercise plan, took oodles of inspiration from Hannah (you go girl) and have a PLAN! I'll get back to you on how well the plan works. :-) Making the decision today made me feel great - I think I have been procrastinating to long and then got into the "I'm to tired" "I haven't got time" excuse game! Rule #1 should be go to bed earlier - but unfortunately - sleep and I dont see eye to eye at the moment!
My daily joke thingee says - I dont believe for a second that weight lifting is a sport. They pick up a heavy thing and put it down again. I call that indecision. Hehehe.
I also had a long think about the thread running on Scrapbook Essentials - A Word... It actually comes from Ali Edwards blog, but I was fascinated my own feelings on the word would I apply to this year... LIFE... it is so easy to just go with the flow and not make a ripple - I like this wee quote - LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY.
Today I finished my Album based on my trip to Sydney - that I went to Sydney in May is completely irrelevant - as any scrapper worth her salt knows - good things take time - or whoever invented the digital camera needs kudos and karate chops - I love my camera - but take way to many pictures... I should finish Brooke's "baby" pages before she finishes high school - LOL!
Seriously finishing the album was a fabulous thing - I was afraid if I packed it up I would not do it. Now I can use my Christmas swap from SE, do my January LO challenge, and start those baby pages - any volunteers - LOL!

2 comments:

Janine said...

well done on completing your Sydney album.........life does sure get crazy at times....Like the word you have chosen....

Hannah said...

Hehe, I'm glad I could inspire somebody! I'm sure you'll do well, this is a great time of year to be starting a new eating/exercise regimen.

I'd love to see your Sydney album - sounds fabulous!! I really have to go back and do my New York one, and then start on my Toronto one. But I get sucked into just doing layouts of my kiddos!! ;-)